Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend

I am sure you all have those weekends that just don't pan out the way you had planned.  Friday night the hubster and I went out to dinner by ourselves because he was hungry, my sister was tied up with softball and my Dad was on his way back from the big city.  I really like chinese food but our dinner was just. . . . .well, lackluster to say the least.  I was pretty disappointed actually.  Since there were still two weeks until payday, we just decided to go home.  We were home on a Friday night before 7:00 pm.  I watched Last Man Standing and Malibu Country (I love Reba but this show just doesn't do anything for me.  I keep watching and hoping that it will get better but so far no luck.) and the Mr. was in bed by 7:30.  Since the night was young, the hubs was asleep and I never get to watch romantic movies at the theater. . . .I watched "The Vow".  I really enjoyed it. When the movie was over and I was getting ready for bed, the hubs got up. 

Saturday we got up with the intent to go to the movies.  Well, when we got there we found out that the one we were planning to see was in 3d and due to the hubs glasses he didn't think that the 3d glasses would fit.  Plus, I don't like paying the extra to "borrow" the glasses so we left and checked out Tuesday Mornings and Burke's Outlet to see if we could find some good deals.  Couldn't find thing.  The high point of the day was going to Dairy Queen for ice cream and nachos and a visit with my Dad.

Sunday during the day we napped because we had been invited over to our friend's mansion I mean house for fajitas, visiting and football.  We don't watch football and could have cared less who won!  The food was great and the fellowship was wonderful.  We really enjoyed our time with our church friends.

And today was a sleep deprived back to the old grind kind of day.  I am so ready for bed as soon as Castle is over I will be heading that direction.  Hopefully I will have a more exciting day since I am teaching 2nd graders and I will have more to talk about.  I really need to charge the battery for my camera so I can take some pictures to put on here!!

Hope you're having a good week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.