Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday

Friday was my sister in laws birthday and they came to town last night so we could celebrate today.  We ate lunch at Johnny Carino's and then we went to my inlaws house for cake and presents.  We had a chocolate ganache cake which was yummy but oh so sweet.  My mil also made cookies and brownies which were also good.  I decided that I was going to make my sil something for her birthday and I thought about it for several weeks and then changed my mind about a 1000 times!  Here is what I ended up making.

 

I love doing crafts but I used to do a lot with my Mom and it makes me sad that she isn't here to help me.  I haven't done much since she passed away but I am trying to get back into my crafting groove.  I had such a good time doing this for my sil that I want to make one for myself.  I will see what I can come up with.  I will share as soon as I figure it all out.

Have a great week.  I hope I can come up with more to talk about this week!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.