Thursday, February 21, 2013

CHICKEN

The hubs and I have been out of town this week because he had a conference and because I went just because!!!  On our way home this afternoon I came to the realization that I have had a lot of chicken this week.  Here is the rundown of my chicken intake. . . .
Monday before leaving town I ate three pieces of chicken fajita meat
1/2 way to our destination the hubs was hungry so we stopped at Sonic and shared some popcorn chicken
for dinner I had chicken taquitos
Tuesday for lunch I had bourbon chicken and for dinner I had chicken fajitas
Wednesday for lunch I had a Big Mac (no, this is not chicken and I am aware of that) and for dinner I had chicken fried chicken
Today for lunch I had chicken enchilada soup and a grilled chicken sandwich and for dinner chicken taquitos
This made me laugh so hard!!  I told the hubs that I DID NOT want chicken of any kind tomorrow.  We shall see how it goes!!
Tomorrow I will post some pictures from our trip and see if you can figure out where we went.
Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

randarbie said...

I am so impressed by how much you remember!! I don't know what I had for breakfast! Maybe the chicken improves memory and I need to "eat mor chiken."

Barbie

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.