Monday, February 11, 2013

Dreams

Last night I dreamed about my Mom.  It was so real.  I don't remember what the dream was about but I remember being so very happy spending time with her and talking with her.  I still miss her so much.

Today they started playing a new commercial about McDonald's fish bites.  It reminded me of the filet o'fish commercial that came out in 2009.  My Mom and I learned the song and we sang it so much during spring break that year we almost drove my Dad, husband and sister insane!  I really miss the funny stupid things we used to do together.

Here is my finally finished (I know, I know I was just being lazy about getting it finished) Valentine's Day mantle decor.  And my outside flag.
 
 

 


No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.