Monday, November 3, 2008

What will tomorrow bring?

Tomorrow is a very important day and I hope that each of you take the time to go cast your vote. Remind those you see to vote.



16 Random Things

Directions:Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.



1. I would like to visit Ireland and go to the International Horse Show.

2. I was named after my mom's first baby doll.

3. I worked for a year and a half (or there abouts) in law enforcement as a dispatcher and jailer (when needed).

4. Hates games that require quick math skills or any math skills(cards, dominoes, etc)

5. Doesn't care much for ice cream

6. Loves going to Super Chevy car races and looking at old Chevys with my dad

7. My name means "perfection"

8. Hates losing touch with friends

9. I hate butterscotch and caramel

10. Wish I knew the Bible better

11. Hate being called Tammy Faye.

12. Was FFA president my senior year of high school.

13. Hopes that I am as good at doing things as my mom when I grow up

14. Wants a boy and girl

15. Loves living in the country

16. Loves horses and dogs



Well, I don't know 16 people in blog land so if you happen to come across my blog, consider yourself tagged!! If you decide to participate, leave me a comment so I can come check out your answers.



No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.