Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday in the library

For those of you who were wondering how subbing in the library went well, here is the update. Everything went ok. I had to restart the computer 3 times. When the 1st graders (3 classes one right after the other) came in, the computer froze so I couldn't check any books in or check them out. I had to get the kids to stack their books and then I wrote down every book they were checking out. It was only three pages worth (thank goodness it is a small school district) but it took me 45 minutes to get everything checked in and then checked out after I got the computer up and running again after school. I had a good day although I was by myself most of the time. Next time I am taking a radio or something. It was way too quiet!

Hope you are having a good week.

Smiles to you all :)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.