Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello!

Not much to report about my life. I have been at the hospital with Mom for the last two days. I will be heading home tomorrow. Dad will be coming down after he gets hay unloaded.

Yes, I said unloading hay. This is the first time in a looooonnnnngggg time that we have had to buy hay. We still haven't had rain. Every time it rains in the area, it is to our east and just passes us by. At least we aren't still having 100+ days every day. I will have to take my camera with me next time I am walking the pastures checking on cows so I can show the dirt that is growing out there.

Well, that is all for tonight. I am tired (yes, I know that all I did was sit in a chair ALL DAY long but really tires you out) and I am gonna hit the sack soon.

If you have a minute, please go check out Mom's blog at http://ourmomsjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.