Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today :)

We got more rain this morning! My yard is so green (and so needs to be mowed!). Hopefully I will get to mow on Thursday or Friday because as of right this minute, we don't have to be at the hospital. There is an update on what is going on with my Mom at www.ourmomsjourney.blogspot.com.

I don't have much to write about tonight and I am so tired but I tried a new recipe on Sunday and I will share it along with soon along with my tweaks.

I hope to do some fall decorating this weekend as long as the above schedule doesn't change again!!

Sorry so short and rambly! I promise to one day get back to more creative (and interesting)
writing!

Hi Mrs. H's mom!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it great to have to MOW!!! So happy for all of Texas:)

Mrs. H. said...

I hope you have a good weekend and get to enjoy what you have planned. :-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.