Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I am going through a writing dry spell. I am really having a hard time coming up with something interesting to bore you with. I am not sure what it wrong but hopefully it will end soon. I miss being able to just ramble on about things!

As far as I know, I should be home most if not all of the week so that is kind of exciting. Mr. Giggles is taking off Friday and Monday which is awesome because he has been working a lot. Don't know what we are going to do besides a few errands (left over from the last time he was off a month or so ago) and just being together.

Well, that is it for tonight. I am subbing for my Dad tomorrow and we are watching a video on roller coasters. I have already seen it six times but I like it so I don't mind!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.