Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday

Wow, this has been a crazy busy week. Monday the Mr. and I went to MDA because my Mom and Aunt had appointments. Tuesday was grocery shopping for the Giggles family and for my parents. Wednesday another trip to MDA for some more appointments for my Aunt. Thursday will be another trip to MDA for me and Mom and Friday I will be subbing for my Dad.
Both my Mom and my Aunt are ill so the stemcell transplant has been pushed back one week. My Aunt can't go back to work because they don't want her around sick kids so she is going to miss more work than what she had planned on. I am so thankful that she and my Uncle were both matches and that they were both willing to help Mom.
I got to see Mrs. H's parents this past weekend. I enjoy getting to see her and catch up.

Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.