Sunday, September 20, 2009

Prayers

I don't really have much to talk about tonight so I am just going to ask for prayers. Please pray for my Mom. She is in the ER tonight with dehydration. We are really having a hard time getting her to eat or drink so this is what happens. She will be spending the night and then we will start the day at 7:00 am with appointments.
The next request is for my hubby's cousin Deanna who has been diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer that is at stage 3. She has 4 children who are under 10 years old. She will begin chemo treatments on Wednesday at the same hospital my Mom is at.
The last is for a friends daughter, Rachel, who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and they just found tumors in her liver. She began her treatments last Friday.
Please pray for strength, peace and comfort for these ladies. I really appreciate it.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Promising to pray...for all of you! Ugh - I just hate cancer!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.