Sunday, March 7, 2010

A New Week

Weekly Menu:
Monday: out to dinner
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: fend for yourself or leftovers
Thursday: sloppy joes
Friday: out to dinner
Saturday: fend for yourself or leftovers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am not looking forward to this week. I have so much that needs to be done but I don't know where to start. Everyone that doesn't live here has gone home and everyone that does live here has to go back to work tomorrow. That is everyone but G-mom and me. I need to go birthday shopping for the niece and the nephew because one has a birthday on Wednesday and one has a birthday on the 24th. Don't have a clue what to get either one and I need to help Dad with his shopping. Mom was so good at always picking the perfect present for everyone. I miss her so much.
Well, that is all for tonight.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm praying for you, Giggles!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.