Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the three men in my life!

Happy Father's Day to my hubby.  You are an amazing husband and I love you.  You are an incredible uncle to Tator Tot and Maddie Moo, they love you so very much.  My prayer is that one day you will get to hold our children in your arms for more than just a few short hours.  You are what makes me whole and I appreciate your love, support and encouragement.

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy.  Dad, you are an amazing person and I love you.  I know that the last two years have been difficult for you but you have set a great example of how to live through heartbreaking circumstances.  Mom knew that she found gold when she found you.  Thank you for all you do.
Happy Father's Day to my father in law.  Thank you for raising such a wonderful caring son.  Thank you for welcoming me into your family and for always supplying me with hard candies!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!  I hope that you all had a great day. 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.