Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu and Such

I didn't cook at all last week so I thought that I would cook one night this week!  Here is the plan for the week.

Monday:  chicken and swiss, corn, texas toast
Tuesday:  taquitos, chips & hotsauce, guacamole
Wednesday:  fend for yourself
Thursday:  leftovers (me) and salad (hubs)
Friday:  out to eat
Saturday:  tdb

This weekend was pretty laid back for us.  Friday night we took Dad to dinner for his birthday.  Saturday we had to change out the window unit a/c in our bathroom.  Yes, we have an a/c in our bathroom because there is no central air in there and friends, it gets very hot in there in the summer (and very cold in the winter. . .thank goodness for our little heater).  Then the hubs had to go to work so I stayed home and did some work here.  Saturday evening we took Mr. Giggles parents out for dinner to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary.  We went to Olive Garden and it was yummy as always.  I got the chicken alfredo pizza. . . .yummy!  Today we had church with one of the other congregations here in town and had two really good sermons (well, it was actually three).  The reason we had to do this is because there are four Sunday's a year that we can't meet at the community center were we usually meet.  June happens to have two of these dates so we visited one of the small congregations.  We are so very ready to be able to start our building which we hope to be able to do towards the end of this year.  And that is how we spent our weekend.  I hope that you have a great weekend too.  This week will be spent frantically trying to come up with Father's Day gift ideas.  If you have any ideas, please feel free to leave a comment.  I need three. . .hubby (I always try to get him something small), my Dad and hubs Dad.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.