Thursday, June 9, 2011

OUCH!


This evening I was outside trying to reset the plug on our outside light so it would come back on.  Well, I stuck my hand under the plug cover and guess who was in there waiting for me.  You guessed it!  It was a relative of the guy in the picture.  This is the first time in my life that I have ever been stung and I hope that it is the last time that ever happens.  It hurt then and it is still hurting.  I will most definately pay more attention next time I go to stick my hand near something in the almost dark!

Does anyone know why no ones followers show up anymore?  I can't even get them to show up when trying to look at them on my dashboard.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.