Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catching Up on Thankfulness

This morning I realized that I had gotten behind on my list of things I am thankful for here on the blog so here it the catch up.

Day 7. . . . . .today I am thankful for the two wonderful people who call me aunt. I love you both more than you will ever know. I am thankful for the gentle hearts you both have. You make me so proud in everything you do because you do your best and you do it with good attitudes. TJ and MJ. . . .ILYMTYLM

Day 8. . . . .today I am thankful fo my inlaws because without them there would be no hubster!!

Day 9. . . . . .today I am thankful for my aunts, uncles and cousins. . . . .no one has a family quite like my family (and I mean both sides of my family!)!!!! ♥ you all.

Day 10. . . . .today I am thankful for my grandparents who raised my parents to be such wonderful people.

Day 11. . . . .today I am thankful for the men and woman who have fought and died and to those who are currently fighting to keep this great country safe. Thank you also to the families of these people for all of the sacrifices that have been made.

Day 12. . . . . . .today I am thankful for doctors and nurses; especially the ones who took care of me this summer but including the ones who have taken care of my Dad and took care of my Mom.

Day 13. . . . .today I am thankful for my friends. Sometimes I feel really alone but when something happens and I really need them. . . .they are there. Thank you.

Day 14. . . . . . .today I am thankful for the job my husband has.

Day 15. . . . . .today I am thankful the teachers I had while in school.

Day 16. . . . . . .today I am thankful that it is Friday and I can go climb in bed and sleep late in the morning.

Day 17. . . . . .today I am thankful for days where I can sleep until I wake up (that means not having to get up with the alarm clock!)

Day 18. . . . . . . .today I am thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for.

Day 19. . . . .today I am thankful that I was finally able to make contact with the ONE person who could tell me where my substitute application is and when I should hear something about orientation. :)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.