Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankfulness Day 4

Day 4. . . .today I am thankful for my Mom (just thinking about writing this makes me cry). There is so much to say about what she has done for me and for so many other people. She was always the person I could go to for anything and no m...atter what it was she wouldn't judge. . . .just give you the best advice she could give. She was loving, patient, considerate, loved God, loved her family, loved her friends (and there were many. . . .she know most of the ladies that worked at Hobby Lobby, Walmart and the gas station). She was always willing to share her love of God, family and friends, her considerable talents, her beautiful voice and whatever else she had. She loved my Dad with her whole being and would do whatever she could to help him out. And she did whatever she could to help us girls. I am thankful that she had all these qualities and that it was how the three of us learned to be like that. I wish that I could tell her how thankful I am for all that she has done for me. I love you Mom and miss you so much everyday.




No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.