Friday, December 21, 2012

5 Years. . . . Seems like yesterday and sometimes twice as long ago

‎5 years ago at 3:25 pm the most precious little boy silently made his way into this world. I think of this precious boy everyday, wondering what he would look like, sound like, what he would be doing, would he love spending time with his cousins and what would their favorite thing to do together be, what would he and Gran do together, would Aunt Rae take him fishing, how often would he stay at his grandparents house, would he love Napolean, would he be excited about going to school next year? We will never get to know because on that day he was already finding his way around heaven. Many days have passed, many tears have been shed, losts of questions have been ask and the hole in my heart is as gaping and painful today as it was on that afternoon. I look at his picture every night as I go to bed and I am happy to know that he will never now the pain and loss we feel here on earth but I selfishly wonder why we did not get to keep him with us and watch him grow up. Daddy and I (and many others) love you and miss you with all of our heart.




1 comment:

Kathy C said...



I know that Raymond and Seth are waiting for us.

The hole in my heart never gets smaller. God has sent me more joy to fill it with. Hoping 2013 brings you much joy.

Love you dearly sister.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.