Saturday, December 1, 2012

Catching Up Again on Thankfulness

Finally caught up again!  I can't believe that today is December 1st.  Wow!!

Day 30. . . . . .today I am thankful that I have taken the time to really think about the things that I am thankful for. Even though I know there are a lot of things for me to be thankful for, I don't always take to the time really think about or appreciate them.


Day 29. . . . .today I am thankful for books I can get lost in.

Day 28. . . . . .today I am thankful for warm jackets and socks!

Day 27. . . . . . .today I am thankful for the cold, overcast day.

Day 26. . . . . . .today I am thankful for the warm, sunny day.

Day 25. . . . . .today I am thankful for the beautiful sun shiney day!! And for the nap I plan on taking.


Day 24. . . . .today I am thankful for my bed.

Days 22 and 23. . . . . .I am thankful for time spent with loved ones.


Day 21. . . . . .today I am thankful for entire days spent with my hubster. Not sure how he feels about it!!!!


Day 20. . . . .today I am thankful for sunny days.


No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.