Friday, December 14, 2012

Shocked. . . . . .

I have so many things I need to be doing right now but I just cannot get past the shock of the ending of 26 innocent lives this morning.  So many questions running through my head like "How in the world could someone think that this was ok?", "What has happened in your life to make you shoot and kill 18 young kids", "Why?", "How" and so many other things.  My heart just breaks for those who are having to deal with this tragedy and there are so many whose lives will be touched by this.  I pray for peace and comfort for these families who have lost their loved ones in such a tragedy.  Make sure to tell those who are important to you that you love them because you never know when they won't be there for you to tell them.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.