Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Title

Not much to say today. My aunt is a little strong today. Her daughter and her baby and her son and his family are there with them. I am so glad that they are getting to spend time together. Please keep up the prayers.

I have been kind of busy this week. I can't remember what I did Monday, it seems like such a long time ago. Tuesday and Wednesday I gave the TAKS test to one student. Not bad with just one student but got tired of sitting. Today when she finished the test we were able to get some puzzles to work on. The one we completed was of two panda bears and grass. For having only 100 pieces, it wasn't easy to finish!

Well, that is it for tonight. I am worn out and am ready to go to sleep. I really hope that everyone is having a good week. Hi Mrs. H's mom!

1 comment:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.