Monday, November 22, 2010

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

I am trying to get as much of my stuff done early for Thanksgiving so I don't have to stress and run around.  I am also trying to get Christmas stuff done early for the same reason.  We are having our annual Ladies Christmas party for the ladies at our church at my Gmom P's house this year so I have to get started decorating early for that and I just hate rushing and being stressed but it always happens.  My husband says I have no concept of time.  He may be right but I would never admit it to him!!

I hope that you aren't too stressed about Thanksgiving.  I have one of my casseroles put "together" for the most part and will be doing the other one and some baking tomorrow.  I will share the recipes on my recipe blog when I have a few minutes to get them posted!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.