Thursday, November 11, 2010

This And That

I hope everyone has had a good Veteran's Day.  I went to the Veteran's Day program at the middle school today because I helped them practice their songs last week while I was subbing.  They did a good job.  The program was very nice.

Today the temp has been hot.  It does not seem like fall at all.  I think that there is supposed to be another cool front coming this weekend.  I hope so because I am ready for it!

Tomorrow I am subbing at my old elementary school in Art.  I love this assignment and the teacher is great.  She always leaves us something fun to do.  Tomorrow we will be creating "Holiday" cards for a district contest.  The winner's card will be used as the district card.  The kids and I always have a good time.  I like subbing with these ladies and they are always happy when I am subbing for them because they know that I will do what they have ask.  It is a win=win situation.

Occasionally I will go to the blog I have about my Mom's journey to see what was going on this time last year.  I had forgotten how worried we were about her at the time.  She couldn't talk or do much of anything else and we were so scared.  Little did we know that what we were experiencing was only the beginning.  I wish I could tell her how much I love her, how much she means to me and how much I miss her.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I have a couple of things to do to get ready for tomorrow.  Thank goodness it is Friday.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.