Thursday, March 14, 2013

16 Years and Counting!!


 On March 8, 1997 at 2:00 pm in the church where I grew up I married the man God had planned for me.  It is hard to believe we have been married that long!  We have had some wonderful highs and some terrible lows but we love each other even more today than we did back then.  Our first meal as a married couple was at Whataburger on our way to San Antonio.  Our meal for our 16th anniversary was from a gas station with him eating a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with chocolate milk and a banana cream fried pie and I had a burrito with a lemon fried pie!  It doesn’t matter what we do as long as we are together!!  Happy 16 years to my Mr. Giggles. . . . .I can’t wait to see what the next 16 brings!!  Here is myself (obviously), my sister Rae, my sister Becca and my friend Amy.
 
 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.