Monday, March 4, 2013

Remembering Momma


Three years ago Friday my wonderful, beautiful Mom passed away.  We are still broken hearted and miss her so very much.  As we have done every year since that day, we ask our facebook friends to wear orange in honor of Mom, take a picture and post it to facebook.  It is so exciting to see how people wear their orange.
 
Mom and Dad they day they went to MD Anderson to prepare for Mom's stemcell transplant.

Mom, Dad and I at my wedding, March 8, 1997.
 

Mom and Max (my grandma's dog) when our church family came to wish her well
Here are just a few of the pictures our friends sent to us on Friday.  Seeing my friends take time out of their schedule to take and post a picture helped make a difficult day a little bit easier. 
My friend Kathy and her sweet girls showing their orange.
 
My friend Tiffany with her leukemia socks.
My friend Mrs. H. and her orange ribbon.




 


No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.