Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Winds Over Texas

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful but very warm.  We got up to 82 degrees with lots of sunshine.  It was a shorts and tshirt kind of day.  I even got a little bit of sun on my arms while working outside.  Today it is 61 with the wind gusting up to probably 25 miles per hour with sustained winds at 15.  The weather around here has been spring then winter and vice-versa and I am ready for it to pick a season and stay.  I am ready to start feeling better.  I am also hoping for some rain.  It seems like we are already behind on rainfall for the year and we are still very dry from the drought of 2011 and average rainfall of 2012.  As a matter of fact, as of yesterday the first wildfire of 2013 was burning full steam ahead.  There was also a large grassfire about 35 or so miles from us.  Scary stuff.

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are enjoying the first days of March!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.