Monday, March 25, 2013

What's For Dinner This Week


I am having a very hard time coming up with dinner ideas.  I get bored with repeated meals while the hubs doesn’t.  He could eat the same thing every couple of weeks.  Tonight he will be late getting home because of a school board meeting so I let him decide what we would have for dinner tonight.  And I picked the rest so here goes. . . . .

Monday:  taquitos, guacamole and Spanish rice with blueberry enchiladas for dessert

Tuesday:  crockpot bbq pork roast (something I have only cooked once and hope it turns out yummy) and potato salad

Wednesday:  fend for yourself

Thursday:  leftovers or fishsticks

Friday:  out to dinner

Saturday:  fend for yourself

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.