Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy, busy, busy. . . . . . .

ok, so I wasn't that busy but I feel like I have been running around like a crazy woman. Today my grandmom came to town and took my mom and I to lunch. We had a good lunch and then went shopping. Although we only went to two different stores, I was so tired when we were done. During this shopping trip, I was able to accomplish a couple of things I had been looking for like 1) new pants, 2) a cream colored short sleeved shirt, 3) some plastic farm animals (thanks Mrs. H. for the other animals) and best of all. . . . . . . .I was able to get 10 free cigar boxes. 10 FREE CIGAR BOXES! I really lucked out on that one because the guy at the cigar store said that the other clerks charged $3.00 a box but he just gave them away. WOO WHOO!!! I was excited about everything I found. You are probably asking yourself, why is she looking for plastic farm animals and cigar boxes. Well, I mentioned in my weekend blog that I had worked on my dioramas for the 10 plagues, well, I have had some difficulties in finding the supplies I needed. I had snagged some plastic school boxes from my mom and was putting the plagues in those but I really hated keeping my moms boxes occupied for an indefinite amount of time. Now that I have the cigar boxes, the dioramas can be permanent! Yippee!!
Well, we voted tonight. I am glad to get that over with! Well, that is all I have time for today. I am subbing in a music class tomorrow so I need to get some sleep!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Would love to see a pictures of your dioramas?!? Do you have any?

Giggles said...

HI Jennifer. I don't have any pics yet but when I get them finished I will be sure to take pics and post.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.