Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally Friday!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I love this time of year but this year is probably one of our more quiet Halloweens. We never have trick-or-treaters (which is fine with me) because we live in the country so they just don't come out. We had thought about having a Halloween party like we used to but decided against that since all of our friends have children and would be out with their trick-or-treaters. So, we are at home and both of us are on the computer with my honey doing work and me just wasting time!
Well, I just got home from spending time with my parents. We went to one of the biggest arts and crafts show in our state. It happens once a month all year long. I had never been before so I was excited about going. I am glad to be home, got some Christmas shopping done and am now ready to get some rest!! If you caught one of my earlier blogs about another show we had gone to where I ranted about the people who bring dogs and small babies to shows will want to know about this show. Well, there were tons of dogs, lots of babies (even an 11 day old baby girl) and lots of carts and scooters. I was prepared so they didn't bother me as much as before but they were still a little annoying! I only wanted to slap a couple of people and that was after being there two days!! There was a lot of cute things and as usual, my mom and I would look at things and say, "We could make that for a whole lot less.". Maybe this time we will! Anyway, it is late and I am pooped.
Happy Halloween Everyone!! I look forward to seeing your little ghosts and goblins pictures if you decide to post some. :)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.