Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Update!


Since I haven't taken the time to learn how to download the pics from my camera, I decided to share a few of my halloween decorations by taking the pictures on my computer. They aren't very good but hopefully I can download my camera and you can see the good ones!

Well, today I subbed in a 5th grade classroom who since school began has had 5 different subs. The teacher has been out on maternity leave and her co-teacher (one teaches all things English/science & the other teaches math studies) has been out for the same reason. Oh, my stars, these students were so wild. The two groups I had were probably the worst I have ever had and to make matters worse, I had the worst lesson plans to "try" to work from. I was totally exhausted this afternoon by the time I got home. Tomorrow I get to go back and do it all again!

Today's high was 69 degrees. I am loving it! Unfortunately, we didn't get any rain when the cold front came in. I am so hoping for a COLD winter this year (of course, our house is so not weather proofed so I will probably complain about being cold when I am at home). I would really love some snow but ice would be nice too! Well, that is all I have time for tonight. I am going to one of my former student's baseball game.



1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Hi Giggles,
Your fall decorations are so pretty! Thank you for sharing. :-) Are you and Mr. Giggles dressing up this year?! :-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.