Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am pretty sure. . . .

that I was not meant to teach kindergarten. I subbed in a kindergarten class today and I am so tired I can hardly stand it! I don't think that 1st grade is where I want to be either. I am thinking 2nd, 3rd or 4th will be the best "fit" for me. Anyway, that is how I spent my day.

Tomorrow is my grandmother's 85th birthday so I am not working tomorrow so I can spend time with her and some of the family that is here from out of town. We are having a party for her this weekend so we will be pretty busy celebrating! I hope she enjoys her special days!

Thats all for now.
Happy Fall Ya'll!

A good, real, unrestrained, hearty laugh is a sort of glorified internal massage, performed rapidly and automatically. It manipulates and revitalizes corners and unexplored crannies of the system that are unresponsive to most other exercise methods. ~Author unknown, from an editorial in New York Tribune, quoted in Quotations for Special Occasions by Maud van Buren

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Happy birthday to Grandmother Giggles! :-) Enjoy your time with family - see you this evening.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.