Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Madness

Ok, so Monday hasn't been too bad. The weather is absolutely wonderful and I am getting ready to go for a quick walk!

I can not believe that it is now less than 2 months until Christmas. I am hoping that this Christmas is much better than last year.

Well, I didn't get my walk in today because, well, life just sometimes gets in the way. With that said, I want to ask those of you who pop over here from time to time to please put my Aunt K on your prayer list. She has bravely been fighting breast cancer and her tests results today show that she will have to keep fighting very hard against this cancer. The chemo that she has been taking has not been working. The tumors in her liver are still there and bigger and they think she has one in her lung now. Please pray for her and her family.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely praying for your aunt. Give her our best....

Mrs. H. said...

I'm so sorry the test results weren't good. We'll keep praying for her.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.