Thursday, October 16, 2008

What time does it start?

Today I subbed in the other school district where I live. It is the first time I have subbed there but I did do my student teaching there. Anyway, the times for this particular job on the internet said that it began at 7:45 am and ended at 2:45 pm. I walked in the door at 7:45 and the office ladies were writing passes for the students. The sub lady took me to my classroom where my students were lined up and waiting for me to get there. I looked at the plans (after I finally found them) and guess what, my plans started at 7:30 am. Well, long story short, teachers have to be there at 7:15 and pick up their kids at 7:30. They ask me to teach Friday and Monday for the same teacher so I guess it was ok.

The weather here is wonderful! Unfortunately it won't last long. We finally got rain yesterday and it is currently 70 degrees and very cloudy. Lovin it!

Don't you hate it when you lose something and you know it was there but now you can't find it anywhere? I hate that, it makes me so stinking mad. Anyway, that is all for today. It is almost the weekend.

Happy Fall ya'll!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.