Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April 1st

Can you believe that it is already April? I can't and thats no foolin!

Not much to say except a big hello to Mrs. H's mom! I know you stop by and visit. Please leave me a note sometime!

I am joining Mrs. H is her spring cleaning. I hate housework so hopefully this will help me get my unorganized house a little better organized. I gotta get something done to my livingroom because I have a furniture repair man coming to fix my new chair Friday morning.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Well good luck Giggles! If she leaves a comment on yours, I hope she leaves one on mine too. ;-)

Love your new blog look! :-)

Giggles said...

Thank you! We will have to gently continue to urge (harass) her!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.