Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Answered Prayers

We finally got some very much needed rain and much cooler temps today. At least 2 inches at our house. It has been beautifully overcast and raining all day long. It was a beautiful sight. I hope we get some more tomorrow. I had planned on taking some pictures but never got around to it.
Well, I was supposed to start my fall cleaning this week and do some subbing but guess what. I am sick. Can you say frustrating? First I had to spend two weeks in my recliner because of my stupid food and now I feel like my head is going to explode, I keep sneezing and coughing and kind of feel like a small truck has hit me. I hate trying to sleep when my head is all stopped up because I usually don't get much sleep. I hope I get over this yuck quickly because I really, really, really need to be working because we really need the money.
Well, I don't really have much else to write about today. Hopefully I will have something more interesting to write about later in the week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.