Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday and Other Things

Last night I took the arrangements I made to the cemetery and put them at Mom and Baby Giggles graves. They looked nice out there but I so wish that I didn't need to take flowers out there. Now I need get with my Grandmother and work on an arrangement for my Granddad's grave. It was so much easier when I just went with Mom to pick out the flowers and then she made the arrangements instead of having to do them myself and making them look good (she was so much better at making them than I am). I miss my Mom for so many other reasons. I miss my baby because he was ours and we were only able to hold him for a short time.
Today I am thankful for:
My husband, my dad, my sisters and everyone else in my family.
I just thought I would share some pictures from Oklahoma and Arkansas from our vacation last year.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.