Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!!

I love months that have five Wednesday nights. On these nights, instead of having Bible class and then a devotional we just have singing and a short devo. Tonight we sang lots of great songs and some of the songleaders were our young men. When I say young I mean elementary school age and intermediate school age. They did an awesome job. All of our songleaders did an awesome job. I thought of Mom during the entire service because she loved to sing and had such a beautiful voice. It was all I could do to keep from crying because I knew if I started I wouldn't be able to stop and if my Dad saw me he would have a hard time leading his songs. I wish you all could have heard the song service.

Hope you are having a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.