Monday, September 20, 2010

Respect

from the Merriam-Webster dictionary: high or special regard



This morning as I was driving to the bank, I came upon a funeral procession and it took me back to my Mom's funeral procession and that of my Granddad's. Both of their processions were so long because they both meant so much to so many people. During Mom's procession it was so humbling (I guess for lack of a better word) to see the road construction crews stop what they were doing, take off their hardhats and show respect as we drove by. Unfortunately today not many people take the time to pull over and show respect for others.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.