Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today

Today I was finally able to go to Michael's and buy some flowers (50% off) to make floral arrangements to take to the cemetery for Baby Giggles and my Mom. I loved all the fall colors they had and had a hard time making decisions on what to get. Here is what the finished project look like. (Please excuse the clutter in the bacground. I was using my freezer and a coffee mug to assist me!)

Arrangement for Baby Giggles
Again
Arrangement for Mom
Again


And again.

Well, that is it for today. I hope everyone is having a great week. It has been hot as blazes here again. I am so ready for fall!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.