Monday, January 10, 2011

Weather

No, we are not getting any snow here but were are getting much  cooler (colder) weather.  Today truly feel like January.  Yesterday we got some much needed rain (we ended 2010 12+ inches below average).  I don't mind the cold weather except for the fact that our house stays pretty cool.  I really wish we had a fireplace that worked.  It would make staying warm so much easier!  With that being said, I am going to get off my duff and do some housework (to warm myself up cause friends. . . .I am cold!).  I hope that all of you who are getting the snow are enjoying it.  Wouldn't mind some here!  Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.