Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary

14 years ago today Mr. Giggles and I walked down the aisle and pledged to love to each other til death do us part. I remember that day so vividly. It was beautiful. My Mom and Dad did so much work to make it just like I wanted it. I wish I had more pictures scanned in but these will have to do. And no, there are no pics of Mr. Giggles. . . . .yes, there is a Mr. Giggles! Happy Anniversary Mr. Giggles. I love you very much. We have had some wonderful highs and some terrible lows but you have always been by my side.  I love you.


2 comments:

Donna said...

Aww! You looked so beautiful! Congratulations on 14 years! :)

Mrs. H's mom said...

Congratulations! You look lovely. Your wedding gown is gorgeous.
And I know what Mr. Giggles looks like. Handsome man you got. :-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.