Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break: Day 2

I woke up this morning very sore from all of our work yesterday.  Thankfully today was much more relaxing.  We met Dad, Bec, bil and the kids at the softball field to watch RAW's team play.  They won!  I got sunburned but this time it was on my arms.  We all went to Mr. Gatti's for lunch (except for RAW) and then to my Dad's house.  This evening Dad, Mr. Giggles and I went shopping so we could finish up Dad's shopping for the kids.  So, with that being said, I am going to get ready to get some shut eye.  I am still pooped from yesterday.  Looing forward to tomorrow.  Hopefully I will have pictures to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.