Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chow Time!


This week I am going to try not one but two new recipes.  I know, I know. . . . . .there is something wrong with that picture!   Cooking three nights one week (that means nothing from the freezer!), maybe it will rain! The hubs wanted shrimp and I wanted chicken so we are both getting what we want.  Here is what we will be chowing down on!



Wednesday:  fend for yourself

Thursday:  Taco Salad and guacamole

Friday:  out to dinner

Saturday:  fend for yourself

 
Can’t wait to tell you what the verdict was on Monday and Tuesday meals!! 

 PS:  I have just posted my 701st post!!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.