Monday, August 19, 2013

Favorite Thrift Store or Garage Sale Items


This was the subject of Kelly’s Korner Show Us Your Life last week (yes, I am behind!!).  We have noticed that our thrift stores and garage sales just don’t have the caliber of items found in other areas.  But occasionally I do find something that I really like (especially when I am at my sister and our friend’s garage sale!).  Anyway a few of the things I don’t have pictures of because they are not currently at my home but they are an antique highboy chest of drawers (church garage sale), a cute little phone table (side of the road), old windows (side of the road) and a set of bunk beds twin/double (from a friend who was getting rid of).  I love old dishes so that is mainly what you will see from here on!!  I got everything pictured at either garage sales or Goodwill.

blue & green oblong bowl
 

gold goblet
 

blue vase ? with lid

gold bowl
 

clear bowl
 

creamer from Bugaria

divided serving dish

small plate

cute gate I am going to use for pictures

cute little pitcher candles

denim jacket

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.