Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hot. . .HOt. . . .HOT!!!

Not sure how many of you who might read this are from Texas but if you are then I won’t be telling you anything you don’t already know!  After a rather “mild” July Texas has been backhanded with a HOT August!  And when I say hot I mean over 100 everyday this week, stay in the house and sit still so you don’t sweat kind of hot.  For example, it is currently 9:29 pm and the temperature on our front porch is still 89 degrees.  Our a/c has been running pretty much non-stop with two fans going and the living room is 77 degrees and I didn’t even turn on the oven tonight.  Luckily we got the a/c compressor fixed in one of our trucks last week so my husband wouldn’t combust from the heat this week!  My plan this week was to go swim and walk in the mornings early and then stay at home during the hot part of the day.  Yesterday I had to go grocery shopping in the afternoon and today my husband and I went to lunch and then had to run some more errands.  The last stop was Walmart and I let him do that one on his own!!!  I say all of this to say that I hope you are staying cool!!!  Here is the best place to stay cool!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.