Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What I Like About Summer

I thought I would make a list of things I like about summer since it is quickly coming to an end. 

I enjoy the fact that my husband works four day weeks so we get to spend 3 day weekends together.

I enjoy not having to set the alarm clock every morning.

I enjoy being able to get a few “honey-do” projects completed (not all but some!)

I enjoy going camping.

I enjoy going to the matinee movies (so much cheaper!).

I enjoy long days (not necessarily the heat on those days!)

I enjoy spending a little more time with my nephew and niece and other members of the family.

I enjoy the beautiful sunsets.

I enjoy spending time in the pool.

I enjoy the university students being gone and finally being able to go to some of the nicer restaurants around town!
 
 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.