Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Undecorating

Sunday I finally took down the Christmas tree. I hate taking it down, I love the lights and the smell. I have decided that in honor of the winter months ahead I am going to leave my snowpeople around the house. I have taken down most everything Christmas but I haven't got them put up yet because of the cold and the rain and I guess I was lazy. Maybe this afternoon I can get everything boxed up, well, probably not because I am going to reorganize all of my Christmas decor so I can get certain boxes out without having to take everything out to get to one box and then putting everything not needed back in. I had to do this several times while getting ready for Christmas and it is really annoying! Why is it so much fun to put up and such a pain to take down and put away?

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.