Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Totally Tuesday

Ms. Kitty update:
As of Saturday night, Ms. Kitty had been moved back to critical care due to breathing problems and chest pains. Overall, she had a bad day. I have not heard anything else but I will have an update tomorrow.

Mr. J. started chemo treatments today but I don't have an update on him either.

Bible Teachers workshop. . . .
was AWESOME! We learned so much, saw some wonderful ideas, and had a wonderful day of fellowship with other Christian teachers. Can't wait to do it again. The lady leading the workshop invited us to come to her house, spend the weekend and work to our hearts content!!

Sounds like everyone is having cold weather. Bundle up, snuggle up and keep warm!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update...will be praying extra hard. Glad you had a good time at the workshop...

Keep warm!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.