Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ms. Kitty Update

Ms. Kitty had her srugery on Wednesday and the surgery went well. Today they had to move her back to ICU because her blood pressure has been low. They are doing this as a precaution. She should be back in her room in a few days. The doctor told her parents that she will be in step down for at least 5 more weeks and then an extended stay in rehab before she can come home.

Now for an update on Mr. J. Mr J. has said that they found 6 different types of cells. The type of cancer he has is called small cell cancer. It is treatable by chemo which he will start on Monday. He will receive treatment for three days and will still have his PET scan next Friday. He is still not out of the woods and they will not know much else until after the scan.

Thank you so much for you so much for your prayers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tomorrow I am going to a Bible teachers workshop about an hour from here and I am really excited. The lady who is doing the workshop has so many wonderful ideas. I saw her a few years ago and I am ready for a refresher! I have been teaching for a while now and I am running out of ways to make my class memorable.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, a Bible teachers workshop. I would love to attend something like that! Be sure to share some of what you learn! Have a great time.

Jennifer said...

How is Miss Kitty doing this week? Just wondering about her. Hope you are having a good week.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.