Friday, January 2, 2009

The end of the holidays. . . . .

Yes my friends, the real world has reared its ugly head and Monday begins the 2009 daily routine. My honey had to go in to the office for several hours today so hopefully it won't be too hard for him on Monday. My day on the other hand was an eating fest. My morning started out with my mom, my sister RAW and myself going to eat at IHOP. It was really good. Then for lunch I met my honey and my "adopted" sister LEH at a local eating joint (yes, it must be considered an eating joint.) called Pepe's. We had a very nice and yummy lunch. Then the in-laws wanted to eat dinner with us so we went to Cotton Patch Cafe. Needless to say, I am not hungry!! Anyway, back to the real world, although I will miss getting to spend all day everyday with my honey, I will be glad to get back on some sort of schedule. I will hopefully be doing much more substitute teaching.

Since we are two days in to the new year, I want to thank everyone who comes to visit my page. I hope to keep you entertained and up to date on what is happening with Life In My Lane.

Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!!! I am right there with you! I am not excited about going back to work but I am looking forward to having somewhat of a schedule!

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to a schedule myself...and to hearing about life in your land in the weeks ahead. Have a great Monday tomorrow!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.